Winter holiday – Ski area just 100m away.
Madonna di Campiglio is the leading ski resort in the Brenta Dolomites. The town is at 1550 metres above sea level between the Adamello mountains and the Brenta Dolomites, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Enjoy an unforgettable skiing holiday in Madonna di Campiglio. Opposite the Hotel Bertelli is the Pradalago cable car, which takes skiers up to an extensive ski area. Some of the highlights:
- The vast interconnected ski areas of Madonna di Campiglio, Val Rendena and Val di Sole with 150 km of pistes and stunning views of the Brenta Dolomites, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- 150 km of skiing on 98 pistes (44 blue, 38 red, 16 black), 5 snow parks, 63 fast, modern ski lifts including automatic coupling cable cars, chair lifts and ski tows, computerised snow cover systems on 95% of slopes, ski area between 850 and 2500 m above sea level.
- A single ski pass to ski in the entire ski area
- the renowned 70,000 m2 Ursus Snow Park for freestyle!
- Night skiing down the Canalone Miramonti.
- Wide choice of ski schools and ski hire shops
- Special winter offers: accommodation + ski pass
Madonna di Campiglio offers a vast range of winter sports to enjoy the snow to the full in Trentino: downhill skiing, snowboarding, ski mountaineering, cross-country skiing, Nordic skiing, ice skating, ice climbing, dog sledding, snowshoeing, sledging. .. not to mention the après-ski activities! An unforgettable fun-packed winter holiday is guaranteed in Madonna di Campiglio.
Book your snow holiday in Madonna di Campiglio now! Surrounded by breathtaking snow-covered scenery, the Hotel Bertelli is the ideal location for your dream holiday in Trentino,!